1. How to know what specific charger I need for my car?
Type the car model in the search menu on our website (3 methods to do that), unless the model date is indicated, our chargers work for most of the cars regardless of year built.
Method 1: You can search your specific car brand and model on the Search button as shown below:
Method 2: Click the “Car Makes” button on the far left of the website:
Method 3: If your car model is still not there, please click the "SHOW MORE" button on our homepage to see the complete list of all car brands and models under them.
2. Where is the charging port in my car? What are the common port locations?
The common port locations are the trunk lid, inside the trunk, and under the glove box. If you cannot find any ports on your car, you may also opt to ask your car dealer about the locations and which port is meant for charging.
3. What is the best deal I can get from ordering your chargers?
You can get a 20% off on your order if you order 2 items, you will get a 20% discount on the more affordable item you got.
4. How do I verify if my car's port is compatible with your adapter?
For port verification, please check the 4th photo in every charger listing that we have Every 4th photo shows the charger port appearance and how to plug the adapter.
5. I need to know which adapter I need for my car. How to verify?
For adapter verification, please check the 3rd photo in every charger listing that we have. Every 3rd photo shows the adapter appearance.
6. What is the difference between an adapter WITH an INDICATOR to that without?
The indicator will let you gauge the level of your battery charge when connecting the adapter only (without connecting the charger) to your charging port. It will prompt you to charge your battery when it's time (yellow or red light on the indicator). Looking at the 5th picture on the battery charger product page will show the difference between an adapter with and without an indicator.
7. How long is the charger? Do I need an extension cable to charge it from my wall socket?
The charger cord is 6 ft from the wall to the charger and 6 ft from the charger to the adapter (that goes into the car). The charger itself (without cord) is about 10" and the adapter is 6"-12". If the distance from your wall socket to your car is more than 12ft, you might consider using an extension cable.
8. For how long can I leave the charger plugged in my car?
You can leave your charger for up to a year. Our smart chargers have an automatic 8-step charging process and they will never overcharge the battery.
9. Does the battery tender remain in the trunk so I don't have to open the hood all the time?
It is best to leave the battery tender on the floor and not inside the car. Your trunk has a rubber seal so it won't hurt the cable running from the charger to your charging port.
10. Is there any way that I can charge my car other than my car's port?
Yes, aside from the adapter, the charger we will ship also includes 2 alligator clamps, and 2 terminal rings for your convenience (for any charger order only).
11. Will your chargers work on my vintage car?
Yes. Unless the model years are specified in our charger name. All chargers will work fine with your car. You may also send us a photo of you car port via email at email@example.com so we can better help you out.